Friday, February 13, 2009

Decloration!*

My first idea of a Concept-Folio was Beauty in Different Cultures. However, one night I was researching and the idea of 'Imagination' just seemed to come to me. Imagination is a world-wide, universal theme; it impacts everyone in some way. I know it affects me more than once in everyday life. Whether it be day-dreaming, while I'm relaxing, through imagery, planning for the future, or something as simple as stargazing, or watching the clouds pass by. I plan to explore it all. Recall when you were a child, and you would dream of everything, and your imagination was your protection to keep you from anything&everything, or maybe now, when your a teenager; after a fight or a brake-up, you probably imagine what could have been, or rather wish you could be some where else entirely. There is nothing more interesting for a concept in my perspective, then to explore the wonder of imagination. Where does it start? What is each individuals inspiration? I hope that after looking at my concept-folio, it will open up your mind, heart, and most importantly; your imagination; because with imagination and inspiration, anything can happen.

Kayla F.

2 comments:

  1. Your concept is just so...you. :P
    I dont really know how to describe it better,
    It's just really fitting.

    I loved your first story (you should post it so I can comment on that too!) and your accent when you read it!
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your concept because you can really find a lot of stuff on it. It's definitely going to be cool to see all put together!

    ReplyDelete